FEBRUARY TITAN OF THE MONTH
- Thank you to those who have downloaded the See Saw app. The students are very motivated to complete work using See Saw.
- Students have completed work related to using sight words, the 100th day of school and a Dr. Seuss writing activity.
- We are working hard on the correct use of sight words which means not only reading the words correctly but also spelling them correctly in all of our work.
- If you need another copy of the QR code please let me know and I will send one home. We would love to have 100 % family participation with this great learning and communication tool.
I have updated specials on the March calendar located on this site. Each time we have a snow day specials are moved back a day. I am hopeful that this will be our final calendar change for the year. Please note that the printed calendar you have at home is incorrect.
- Wednesday, March 13 Omaha Symphony at IWCC
- April 8 & 11 Parent Teacher Conferences~Look for online sign-up to be sent out soon.
- Thursday, April 12 NO SCHOOL
- Friday, April 13 NO SCHOOL
- April 18-22 Spring Break
- Tuesday, April 23 Wizard of Oz at IWCC