Important Information - Supply Drop Off Night
- Tuesday, August 21, 4-6 PM
- Please be prepared to give your child’s information regarding dismissal: busing (including the bus number)/every day pick up and breakfast. We will be preparing dismissal tags that will remain on the child's backpack all year.
- You can save time at supply night by organizing some of your supplies at home. Label plastic pencil box, binder, folders, watercolor paints and headphones with child's name. Place 1 set of markers, crayons, and a scissors inside plastic pencil box. Crayons, markers, and scissors should be taken out of cardboard packaging when placed in pencil box.
- All other supplies will be stored in bins at school until needed.
- It is not necessary to label individual markers, crayons, pencils, or glue.
- You can find a copy of our daily schedule by accessing the schedule tab on the left.
- A snack and specials calendar will be posted monthly. I ask that your child bring a snack to share with the class on his/her assigned day. Please be mindful of healthy choices and limit cupcakes/cookies to birthday celebrations. We have 22 students in our class. Although the exact time for snack may vary we will plan to break around 10:15 each morning.
- It is important to wear tennis shoes on PE days. Please plan to wear tennis shoes all day as our schedule does not allow time for changing.
- Occasionally I will send out a sign up genius notification asking for supply donations for the classroom and special projects. Your support is greatly appreciated.